No pain no gain
December 5, 2012 in fitness, health
Sooo week 3, I mistakenly thought things would be easier.
Monday was Women’s Health day
This is how things started
Warm up: star jumps – increase at each station from 1 – 10 followed with squat kicks from 1 -10 and a jog around the field.
- 30 squats with dumbbell drop between legs
- 30 hammer press with dumbbell
- 30 alternating knee jumps with dumbbell
- 30 star jumps with weights
- 30 walking lunges
- 30 pec decs
- 30 tricep dips
- 30 tricep extensions with theraband
- 30 side to side push ups
- Crunches, bicycle crunches
- Plank – up down, side to side
Arms and core continued
Each round lower rep, starting with 15
- Side to side push ups
- Centre push ups
- Star jumps
- Tricep dips
- Tricep extensions
- Lateral raises
- Shoulder raises
- Bicep curls
- Two back exercises with a rope can’t remember their names
- Plank – side plank, one leg side raise plank, reverse plank with flutter kicks and cross kicks
- Crunches, bicycle crunches, v-sit
With the higher reps the workouts are more intense, this week my goal is to pace myself do as many as I can and to do the exercises properly.
Legs and cardio tonight.